Sunday 13 April 2014

Calgary Flames Concept

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Nothing to talk about on this post as this year's NHL season ends today with some games to close off a crazy season we got, and on April 16th the playoffs begains, so today's concept featuring a team that is not going to the playoffs the Calgary Flames let's get to it shall we.
Do you see a striking resemblance? Yes this is the same template as many other concepts I made, so this one is quick for me to explain about. Use the colors of red, yellow, and dark red. The nameplate is the same as the flames currently got, the numbers I used the Dallas Stars current number font, but with trims around it.

DD60 Feedback

Well that's today, be here later this week as I give you this year's "NHL Playoffs Pickz" until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment