Tuesday 9 April 2019

2019 NHL Playoff Pickz: Round 1 picks

Hi everyone, Alan here to welcome you all to 2019 NHL Playoffs Pickz here at AJH HJA. Before we get to the picks as I noted from my previous post this year showcase is the Chatham Road Hockey League that I'm currently playing in. I'm saving my Stallions work till the next round this one is the league itself it lacks the actual logo it needed, so I decided just for fun I made one for them.

I add info with the logo to explain the details about the logo to make it short and sweet.

And now it's time for the NHL Playoff Pickz 2019!

Round 1

Eastern Conference

Tampa Bay (A1) vs. Columbus (WC2)
My Pick: Bolts in 5

Boston (A2) vs. Toronto (A3)
My Pick: Bruins in 4

Washington (M1) vs. Carolina (WC1)
My Pick: Caps in 6

NY Islanders (M2) vs. Pittsburgh (M3)
My Pick: Pens in 6

Western Conference

Nashville (C1) vs. Dallas (WC1)
My Pick: Preds in 6

Winnipeg (C2) vs. St. Louis (C3)
My Pick: Jets in 7

Calgary (P1) vs. Colorado (WC2)
My Pick: Flames in 5

San Jose (P2) vs. Vegas (P3)
My Pick: Sharks in 7

And that all this post can take, see you all at the next round, later.

1 comment:

  1. Love the predictions. Also, I'm impressed that you're doing something new within your concept creation talent, and that's to make a logo. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete