Saturday 6 April 2019

Montreal Maroons Concept 2019

Hi everyone, Alan here for another concept post here at AJH HJA. Well, today is the last day of the 2018-19 NHL season with 15 games on board to close this crazy season, and this means it's time for another "NHL Playoff Pickz!" Last year I featured my NHL Adidas concept series extra with my Playoff Pickz, and in 2017 I did nothing but fan requests. This year is going to be different it's going be a league that I play for, since 2016, it's Chatham Road Hockey League a local get together league that you play ball hockey in a parking lot (yeah I know that logic is out the window.) Each round post will feature mostly the team I played for called the Stallions, how did I get into giving my team a fresh look? Well, you'll have to wait until I start posting some of my Playoff Pickz. For now time for the concept the Montreal Maroons.

I try to give the stripes something bit different from the usual stripes you all see from my work. I made just simple stripes on the hem nothing more to say about it. I add trims around the collar to make it look less plain like you see from NHL teams. Using the Anaheim Ducks current letter fonts for the nameplate, while using the Florida State Seminoles font for the numbers. Now for the logo, I never thought I would make a logo for not just for the front of the jersey but also for the shoulders as well, made it modern, sharp, and clean.
Well, this one is in the books. The next post will be the 2019 NHL Playoff Pickz. Until then, later.

#HumboldtStrong

1 comment:

  1. Great concept overall. From the traditional looks to the customized M as a logo to the colors.

    And poor folks in the Humboldt hockey community. My prayers are within them. #HumboldtStrong

    ReplyDelete