Friday 4 January 2019

First post 2019 with rants and info!

Hi everybody Alan here for my first post of 2019 here at AJH HJA. Did you all have a good holiday? I did it was alright, work was crazy, but I made it through that's all the matters for me. Got no concepts in hand to show off but I got some rants and info for me to share, let's get to it.

AJH HJA new look
As you can see on this site and many of social media sites I use, I did a makeover on this site. I replaced the green and orange with black and gold the reason is I felt like this site need a fresh look it's been almost 2 years since I change the site look, so it's a long overdue.

HJC Moving forward
As some of you all may have seen on December 27, 2018, was the last day of the site's daily concept. Many people were heartbroken, unhappy, to even lost of words. I had mixed emotions since they announced it, on one side I'm going to miss it which was one of many reasons to head over to that site daily. However, on the other hand, I felt they made the right decision with low numbers of concepts, while their contests still going strong, their jersey news is on the rise, and their Jersey Nerds Podcast is thriving pretty darn well. Yes, the daily concepts are gone, but the site got a bright future ahead of them, and I will keep supporting them all the way.

Welcome to the NHL Seattle
December 4th, 2018 the NHL officially welcomed Seattle as its 32nd franchise, which will begin playing in the 2021-22 season after renovations of the KeyArena are completed. Now with this addition meaning, Seattle will have the same expansion draft rules as the Vegas Golden Knights had it'll be intrusting to see the outcome of this will they go all the way or hit the bottom of the barrel. As for the name, I don't know what their name will be, there are so many unique names out there hopefully Seattle will pick the right name for this hockey team.

Images replacement complete
During 2018, I talked about that I'm replacing the pictures that I used to use from Photobucket well it's done I replace them by using pretty much both Google Photo, and my DeviantArt page. Now I don't have to worry about those stupid 3rd party stuff that cost money to keep my images up.

Plans, plans, plans
As for my concepts, there will be some ideas flowing inside my head that'll sooner or later come out, I just have to take it one concept at a time. My playoff pickz will continue on this site as for feature I don't know what to do, but when the time comes, I'll figure it out.


Well, that's pretty much it. I know this isn't the rant you want it, but it shows that I'm not going anywhere, for now, so I hope you all will have a good run in 2019. Until then, later.


1 comment:

  1. Happy 2019 Alan, and welcome back. And I must admit, the re-change on your blog site looks amazing, especially with the colors. Looking forward to what you have in store for this upcoming year. :)

    ReplyDelete