Wednesday 31 October 2018

NHL Adidas Nightmare Concept: Buffalo Sabres

Good evening everyone, Alan here for my final Adidas Nightmare post here at AJH HJA. This post is the cream of the crop of what could have been a decent jersey design, but add the worse logo I’ve ever seen, and you get the Buffalo Sabres.
As you see here pretty much look like the Reebok edge design from the 07-08, but with some tweaks to fit in the Adidas jerseys. I gave the back of the jersey the same vertical stripe treatment as I did to the front, I had to fix the armpit area to make it look like the old RBK design but fittable for Adidas even without the navy stripe between the white and silver I felt like it didn’t need it.

Well, that’s pretty much it. Just to let you all know 2 things. 1: This is my 400th post here at AJH HJA! Never thought I would go this far let alone making concepts. And 2: There won’t be any new posts from here on out as I’m taking a break until January, maybe a Christmas post or a New Year’s Eve post if I have time, and feel like to do it. It is my first break from posting since May of last year; it’s overdue for me. Hope you all enjoy both November and December with everything including Christmas shopping, until then, later. 

1 comment:

  1. What a way to end the year with one of the coolest concept jersey sets ever, being put in the Adidas template.

    Also, hope you enjoy your November & December with your loved ones. See ya again soon in 2019, with new posts & projects on your end.

    ReplyDelete