Saturday 6 October 2018

NHL Adidas Nightmare Concept: New York Islanders

Hello everyone, Alan here for another Saturday post here at AJH HJA! It’s October with all events that are happening around this month but one event that always my favourite “Halloween!” That’s right costumes, candies, horror movies, and many more. Speaking of horror remember the Pens fan request I did the 07-08 set well since I made that it got me wanting to do more and so here we are. All month of October will be nothing but nightmare concepts of the thought of “what if the Reebok edge 07-08 design got carried over to the Adidas.” Well then let’s get to it!
On this one was a nightmare to me because a year after the Islanders drop this design in favour of a classic set my hometown team the Maroons use (and still using) this design. The only change I did to this set is the primary logo, and that’s pretty much it nothing much to explain.

Well, that’s the week post on to the next one till then, later.

1 comment:

  1. Happy October. Plus, this concept set looks sleek & fabulous. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete