Saturday 29 September 2018

Michigan Wolverines concept the 2018 edition

Hi everyone Alan here for another concept post here at AJH HJA. Well the NHL season is just around the corner while lower level hockey leagues from minors to juniors and even college hockey! As they are ready to play the 2018-19 season. Last month HJC held a U of M jersey design contest and you guess it, I put together a set and enter it and just like other competition that I entered I didn't win it but I enjoy it it's my first U of M concept set since I did a U of M vs MSU outdoor game concept and that's almost 4 and half years! It's a long overdue concept making from me so let's get going.

Simple stripes on the arms, hem, and even the socks. The yokes I put on the set is the Boston Bruins yoke design I got a kick out it, and I felt like that it fits with this concept very well to my taste. Front logo is the "M" with a wolverine inside of it just like the outdoor concept I made but with the modern update to it. The shoulder patch it's pretty much helmet logo minus the helmet. Got the big ten logo on the front and NCAA logo on the back hem.


This post is done as well as this month as next week will be October and I got a Holloween theme all ready to go, what it is you'll have to come back here next week to find out, till then later.

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty wicked. Yet keeps the traditional flavor. Amazing job on this Michigan concept.

    ReplyDelete