Saturday 13 October 2018

NHL Adidas Nightmare Concept: Colorado Avalanche & Philadelphia Flyers

Hi, I’m back here for another nightmare post here at AJH HJA. Continuing the nightmare with the Colorado Avalanche thinking what if they decide to keep the Reebok edge design for Adidas.
The only difference on this one is I replace the vertical piping with hem stripes; I also brought back the yeti foot logo because the “C” logo looks plain to me.

So this one was short and sweet I decide to throw another nightmare concept.
I’m not going to lie to you all, but I like the Flyers 07-08 Reebok edge set I felt the design is underrated and it could last longer, but sadly that didn’t happen, and I understand why everyone didn’t like the design. I kept it look like the Reebok look, but I only added a trim to the hem to replace the piping that once connects from the collar to the armpit.

And so this post is in the books. I got more nightmare concepts for you all, so stay tuned till then later.

1 comment:

  1. Love both styles on those concept jersey sets. Amazing job overall. It would be so fitting for the Flyers too in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete