Saturday 25 August 2018

Hot Rodding the Caps Part 1

Hi everyone Alan here for another Saturday post here at AJH HJA. If you all remember the Washington Capitals Fan Request Concept around 2 months ago that I made for John O. well funny story I was working on them and I realized that I accidentally put them on the new Adidas template, so I quickly fix it. So, after that, I didn’t delete them, so I decided to give them a “Hot Rod” treatment now you all thinking hot rod? Well, I try to come up with something professional and/or fun, so I came up with hot rod just work with me on this one it’s random I know.
Now that out of the way here’s the Caps fan request hot rod edition.

Using the Caps current Adidas design recolored to their old light blue, black, and bronze era colours with two tweaks the first I gave the arms on the back of the jerseys the same treatment as the front, while the second add stripes on the hems and there you go.

Part 1 is in the books come by here next week for part 2 until then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment