Saturday 1 September 2018

Hot Rodding the Caps Part 2

Hi folks Alan here for another Saturday post here at AJH HJA. I'm going straight to part 2 right now!

Just like last week that I hot rod the Caps with the light blue, black, bronze colours on the caps current jersey design, on this one, it's the team's old light blue, black, bronze era jersey design in the Caps current colour set. I really like this set for some odd reason I guess that with the right jersey design and the right colours can make a good set these are in my opinion the best Caps concept I've ever made. Oh OK, maybe not because I made only 3 Caps concepts so far but at least I made them that's all the matters to me.
Alright, that's this week post, come by next week for the return of Fan Request by John O. Until then, later.

1 comment:

  1. I must admit, this concept set looks very rad; especially the red jersey with its navy stripe patterns. Great job might I say.

    ReplyDelete