Saturday 5 May 2018

NHL Adidas Concept Extra: Anaheim Ducks

Hello everyone, Alan here for a special edition here at AJH HJA. Well not exactly special because I've been posting some of my Adidas concept extra on my Playoff Pickz but unlike those that featuring teams that didn't make it to this year playoffs, this one featured teams that did made it to the playoffs but pretty much at this point ether eliminated or still on the hunt for the Cup.

This week is the team that got swept in the first round by the Sharks, it's the Anaheim Ducks.
Believe or not this was my first idea put together, the design is based on the team's old 3rd/4th jersey they wore from 1997 to 1999. Then later I put together a better look for this team. In the end this concept is now part of the NHL Adidas concept extra series.

Well this one done on to next post, til then later.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I kind of love the idea of you creating an NHL Adidas Concepts Extra series. Secondly, the concept itself looks fabulous. I mean, it's based on its 1st-ever alternate jersey, with a modern flavor (making reference to their current colors).

    ReplyDelete