Wednesday 13 April 2016

AJH HJA 5th anniversary countdown: Checker flag

Hi everyone, Alan here for another countdown to my 5th anniversary post. From November 8, 2013 to May 31, 2014 I was a writer for Hockey Concept Ideas it was during that time they had a contest put together known as the Indy Fuel contest it was based on the team that entered into the ECHL before their first season begin so I enter my concept just for the fun of it thinking “I’ll end up being in the same spot as in HJC” then behold I won! Who would thought I win a contest let alone a first contest made by HCI! So I give a shot at remaking my winning concept, here is my old one.

Now the new Indy Fuel Concept.
The arm stripes and socks are the same. But I add the team’s arrows that is on the collar of their current set on the yokes, curved the hem, give the shoulder patch a football helmet treatment, and changed both name plates and numbers fonts.

HJC Feedback

Well that’s today, be here later this week for more until then, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment