Friday 15 April 2016

AJH HJA 5th anniversary countdown: True art winner!

Hi everyone, Alan here to post another on here at AJH HJA. Well this is the last day of the countdown as tomorrow will be my 5th anniversary post and be ready because I got a little surprise for you all this Saturday and it’s more than just a concept.
For now today it’s a concept remake based on my winning concept that I'm proud of with an over the top design that won the Hockey Concept Idea contest for the 2nd time and the last one. Today is NCAA Creighton Bluejays.

Here’s the old Creighton Bluejays concept.


Now here is my new Creighton Bluejays concept.
Almost the same as the old set but I added silver to the team’s set, removed the hem stripe, change the collar, made the light blue more seen on the dark jersey, use the team’s word mark logo for the helmet, and lastly just like what I did with the Nords concept I put the Adidas brand on the jerseys.

HJC Feedback

Well that’s it, be here tomorrow for my 5th anniversary post till then later!

No comments:

Post a Comment