Saturday 16 April 2016

AJH HJA 5th anniversary: Champion

Hello everyone Alan here, today is the day my 5th anniversary post! It was on this day 5 years ago I made my first post, it was just me welcoming you all to my site, and I found it ironic that my first post would lead me to over 300 posts in five years let alone made so many concepts but 1 would win my first HJC COTW! When 1st saw that post I couldn’t believe it, until 6 refresh page later it was for real that win mean so much to me. Just when I thought it was over later on that month I won the COTY May! It blew my mind away winning the COTY month it was a moment I really never forget. But my Cinderella story came to an end when I lost the COTY 2nd quarter round, but in the end I enjoy the ride and cherish it, today is the Ottawa 67’s!

Here’s my COTW concept.

Now almost 3 years later here’s the new Ottawa 67’s concept.

On the dark jersey I change up the barber stripes order. On the white jersey I made a gap on the vertical barber stripes. I use the Dallas Stars current numbers font witch fits with the concept well to my taste.
Well this post is done, but question what is this surprise I talking about? The answer, this post is part 1! That’s right this 5th anniversary has two parts, this one and next Saturday, believe it or not next Saturday marks the 5th anniversary of my first concept post and what way to celebrate it with you guess it, a concept. Until then see you all next Saturday.

1 comment: