Sunday 20 December 2015

My unreleased Sabreswords set

Hello everybody, Alan here for another post here at AJH HJA. Today is the team I created two years ago to be part of the HCIHL (Hockey Concept Ideas Hockey League) fantasy league, early this year after the season ended I decide to change my team's look again but switch the colors from green to orange as the main color for my team, as September came no e-mails came to me so that means no HCIHL this year for me, I'm O.K. with that with my work schedule randomly changing ever week to even an odd 3 times within a week that were I can easily lose track and forgot about doing my fantasy team, with not doing any fantasy leagues this year it's pretty much for me to take a break from doing fantasy sports.  I'll wait and see if this league decides to make a come back next year, and when it does I'll be in that league in a heart beat (I'm hoping.) This link will take you to my last year set, now here's what could have been this year.


The main logo I did was a small change the "S" within the logo changed from white with green trim, to green with white trim. The white jersey is still the same only the logo but the color jersey is different, it's all orange with orange socks, and orange helmet. I kept the pants green to make the set more balance look.

Well that's that. No more concepts for the rest of month, I'm debating on whether or not I should put together a rant, it'll be more likely thoughts  about Icethetics yearly "Jersey Watch" post. Until then Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment