Saturday 21 February 2015

Lone Contributor: Try to think something warm

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. It's been almost 3 weeks since my last post, and it's been awhile since there was a lone contributor post so what better way to warm up from this cold weather with a Calgary Flames concept by Ricky M. Let's get to it!

Up points: The home and the road are good, the yoke is nicely design. Use the colors right, nothing too off. The alternate is very creative.
Down points: On the home jersey I felt like the nameplate, and the numbers should be mainly white to give that eye popper factor. On the road I feel the black and the red should be switch. Lastly on the 3rd the nameplate doesn't look right without trim around it.

Well this post is in the books, hopefully I can do some more posts soon if I can get of this funk I got since January, I just don't have the feel to post anything, then again this is wintertime so I can blame that for the lack of posts, and of course a lot things had been crazy for me outside the concept world, I'll leave at that. Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment