Saturday 31 January 2015

Land hooo!

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today we got my "Last" IceHL team that I made from last summer for the contest they had over there, yes I know this is January and I'm doing a IecHL post that should been posted in September but better late then never! It's the "Quebec Armada."

Quebec Armada [by me]
I used simple Philly's form on the arms with trims to go with it, and I put the wave stripes on the hem. That's pretty much it, this one went all the way to the final four only to lose out to a better set then my and that person is Jake and would you know he set his set to me!

Quebec Armada [by Jake88]
Up points: The stripes are nicely placed on both jerseys. He used two logos each in stand of one, but fits the well with the jerseys.
Down point: The dark jersey doesn't have arm stripes, only the logo.
My suggestion: Give the dark jersey arm stripes, the same treatment as you did with the hem, but keep the logo there.

Well that's today post. Hopefully I can get back on track on things and post some more stuff here, for now I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Have a happy Super Bowl weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment