Sunday 23 November 2014

Will the real Sens please stand up

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. If you don't remember that one post I made from my summer of concept contributor that involves with fan request made by John O. Well let just say the Maple Leafs aren't the only team he requested he also requested the Ottawa Senators!

Let's get to the Sens concepts shell we.

This one is base on the Sens old red alternate turned home jersey in a Reebok cut, and recolored. Also as requested I put the old side face Sens logo including the "S" logo on the shoulder.

HJC Feedback


Base on the Sens old black alternate jersey with the Reebok cut (Dallas Stars style,) once again as part of the request old side face Sens logo, and the Peace Tower in black next to a red maple leaf logo as shoulder patch.

HJC Feedback

Well this post is in the books, again this post was short and sweet. Hopefully I can post some more on this site soon.
Until then, I'm Alan I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment