Sunday 16 November 2014

I'm Back everyone

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Sorry that I haven't post any thing for the last two weeks, let just say things from outside of the concept world have been crazy for me. I'll leave it at that.

Now today is my Geneva Mountaineers from the IceHL jersey design contest from summer, this one I made two set for this team, let's get to it.

This is my 1st version, if the stripes is indeed came from the Colorado Avalanche old set, but in a piping form, the armpit area was tricky but I felt like I got it right. The nameplate is standard block with trims around it, and the numbers are the Jacksonville Jaguars current font.

Version 2 is some what traditional, mountain style stripes on the arms, the hem, even on the yokes. Nameplate is standards block with trims, and this time the numbers are the Michigan State U's current font.

Well that's today post. Again sorry for those two concepts explained short and sweet, but try to take a chance at it, more will come as soon as I can until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment