Friday 31 October 2014

Concept of the Dead: People of the north

Hello, I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today is the last day of my "Concept of the Dead" and what better way to end it with a concept that is not from the NHA it's from the NHL that relocated in 1995, today it's the Quebec Nordiques.

I know what you think this is the Quebec Bulldogs NHA concept, yes it is. But after a review from HJC on the Bulldogs concept, I decided to tweak this one as an improvement (somewhat) I put two fleurs-de-lis with trim on the arms, using the Dallas Stars current number fonts, and the Carolina Hurricanes current letters both with red trim. Lastly, the logo just as original as it gets.

Well, the "Concept of the Dead" is over, I hope you all enjoy this event as much as I did! I would like to thank Ricky for sending his concepts to make this event means more to me than ever! Until then everyone,  I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Happy Halloween, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment