Thursday 27 November 2014

Trying not to be a "ROYAL" pain in the "STARS!"

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. I'm trying my darn best to get back in the groove here so today we got two, one made by me, and one by Ricky! lets get to it shell we!

Dallas Stars concept [by Ricky]
Up points: The design on these jerseys are awesome! Colors are put together nicely, and the choice of collar was pull off pretty good.
Down point: The number font is good, and adding the drop shadow is O.K. But without trims around the numbers this look too plain, and doesn't fit well with the concept at all.

Royal London concept [by me]
This one is the Ottawa Sens old pre-edge template, but tweak the arm stripes to match with the chest stripe. I choose the Sacramento Kings number font because I felt like it fit the concept easily to my taste.

Well this post is done, more will come as soon as I can until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment