Monday 1 December 2014

Another 2.0 concept made by me

Hello, I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today is my first post of December, and I got only one for today, my Quebec Ramparts concept 2.0.

My first Ramparts concept

And now here's my Ramparts 2.0.
Unlike my first one, I removed the castle pattern on the yoke, thicken the castle pattern on the arms and on the hem. I use the Dallas Stars current number font with thick trim around it. Black is the primary colour, followed by red and white. Lastly, I use the Dallas Stars yoke and sides design on this concept.

Well, that's today's post. Hopefully, if there's no busy stuff going on outside the concept world for me so I can post some more, until then,  I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment