Thursday 2 October 2014

Concept of the Dead: Montreal Canadiens NHA by Me

Hello, I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today is another edition of the "Concept of the Dead!" This time it's my Montreal Canadiens NHA concept.
The home jersey is base on my old Habs alternate concept, only recolor from red, blue and white, to red, green, and white. Once made for my first London Knights concept. The clash is recolored, and the stripes changed. The logo is a combination of the team's 1911-12, and 1912-1916 logos.


Well another "Concept of the Dead" post is in the books and we ain't done yet more coming and there will more post featuring my work will be posted, but will likely have no details written by me about them, just a warning because I'm more working on reviewing on contributors concepts. Until then I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment