Wednesday 1 October 2014

Concept of the Dead: 1.0 Rising

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today we begin the "Concept of the Dead" and what better way to start this event off with a concept contributor. Let's not waste time and let get this going.

Ottawa Senators NHA concept [by Ricky M.]
Up points: This has "Classic" written all over. The main jersey is well striped as the old jerseys the Sens 1.0. The nameplate sits nicely on a single stripe, and that goes to the numbers as well.
Down points: The clash got a nice stripes going on a slant on the front of the jersey is O.K. but it lacks arm stripes, even with the stripes on the wrist this clash jersey looks unfinished.
My Suggestion: Add stripes on the arms give it the treatment as the stripe slants on the front of the jersey.

Well that's the first post of the "Concept of the Dead" month, more will be posted soon until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment