Monday 29 September 2014

My NHL 2014-15 season picks

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Next week the NHL season will start so here's my picks of who's going in, or out.
* = division winner, # = Top 3 draft, (wc) = wild card for my mid season prediction.

Eastern
1. Boston*
2. Pittsburgh*
3. NY Rangers
4. Philly
5. Montreal
6. Detroit
7. Tampa Bay
8. Washington
9. Toronto (wc)
10. NY Islanders (wc)
11. New Jersey
12. Carolina
13. Columbus
14. Ottawa
15. Florida
16. Buffalo#

Western
1. Chicago*
2. L.A.*
3. St.Louis
4. Anaheim
5. Colorado
6. Minnesota
7. San Jose
8. Dallas
9. Winnipeg (wc)
10. Phoenix (wc)
11. Edmonton
12. Calgary
13. Vancouver#
14. Nashville#

Well that's my picks be here this Wednesday October 1st as we begin the "Concept of the Dead" month! Nothing but defunct hockey concepts all month long, click on the banner for info if you want to be part of this event. Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment