Wednesday 24 September 2014

To the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Now before we get to today's IceHL post I got some updates to tell you all. First with my team Japan concepts posted, my IIHF series is up for ever to see it's on my DeviantArt page. Second, I updated my "Concept of the Dead" page, it's now got a deadline, you got until October 18 to send your defunct hockey concepts if you want to be part of this event.
Now with that out of the way, on to the IceHL jerseys.

Moscow Cosmonauts IceHL [by me]

Truthfully I took my Hamilton Steelcats IceHL set change the collar, and the stitching. Using the helmet logo as the main logo for the front fits the set to my tatse. Red is the main color on these set follow by black, and gold.

Moscow Cosmonauts IceHL [Jake88]
Up points: The designs on both these set are designed nicely! Good choice of fonts on both nameplates, and numbers. Lastly way to put the Russian flag smartly.
Down point: the stripe from shoulder down to the front is good, but the back doesn't have that not even at least on the back of the shoulder yoke.
My suggestion: Read the down point for my suggestion.

Well another week is in the books for now. I'll try to post one more before I start some post for the "Concept of the Dead" month. Until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment