Friday 19 September 2014

Friday: "ABOUT DANG TIME!"

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Now normally I rant on new jerseys whenever I fell like it, to even not ranting about it. Until today when the Pittsburgh Penguins unveiled their new third jersey for the 2014-2015 season, and all I can say is "ABOUT DANG TIME!"

Check them out!
Sportslogos.net

It took this team a long time to really bring back this classic to the Reebok form, base on their famous 1986 to 1992 set worn and made famous by Mario Lemieux that also brought the Pens their back-to-back Stanley Cup titles. The Alternate Jersey is brilliantly made, the stripes is placed nicely, the colors are the way it's suppose to be. Overall: Buy this jersey in a heart beat!

Well that's all I can rant about this jersey it's perfect enough for me not putting anymore yap about it, but I hope this leads to something more like what the Oilers, Flyers, and the Islanders did that's all I can say.
Remember if you want to be part of October's "Concept of the Dead" event send in your defunct hockey team concepts, I repeat it's not a contest, it's just a showcase, good, or bad nothing more.
Oh and I got a Facebook page, O.K. I'm done for now, until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment