Saturday 4 October 2014

Concept of the Dead: A silver (or cream) lining

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today as "Concept of the Dead" rolls on, we got a Cobalt Silver Kings NHA Concept made by Ricky!

Cobalt Silver Kings NHA Concept [by Ricky]
Up points: Stripes on both the arms, and the hem are placed very well. The stripes near the yokes are rare thing to see in other people's concept work, whats even more rare is how it actually fit this concept pretty dang good. The arm stripes are space away from each other were you can easily [if you like] add TV numbers there.
Down point: I feel that the cream color does not fit this team that are called Cobalt "Silver" Kings.
My Suggestion: Switch the cream color with silver and we got our self a winner.

Well that's today post. More is coming until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment