Monday 8 September 2014

Monday: Long time no see Blues

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today we got some more goodies from two concept contributors for you all today. let's not waste time and get going!

St. Louis Blues concept (By Caden P.)
Up points: Stripes on the arms, and hem makes both home, and road really pop my eyes in a good way! Love the yokes nice design! Lastly using blue more on this concept is a plus from me.
Down point: Even thou the numbers got a trim around but one trim on the numbers looks plain to me. On the road you pulled the "Flyers" with the nameplate
My suggestion: Give the numbers the same treatment as you did with the arms, and hem stripes.

St. Louis Blues concept (By Ricky M.)
Up point: I like the idea of using the Blues current alternate logo as the main crest.
Down points: The jerseys are good design, but it doesn't fit with this team all to me. The alternate is the only thing that pretty much works for me. Lastly red being use on these concepts I'm not a big fan of.
My suggestion: Replace all of the red with blue to make this concept work to me, remove the vertical piping on both home, and road, and lastly add one more trim around the numbers to give these concept the edge and good enough to my taste.

Well that's today post. Remember to send in your defunct hockey concepts if you want to be part of this October's "Concept of the Dead!" Don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page for my throwback Thursdays, and there will be my extra feature showing off my work with prototypes stuff putting together before being completed. Until the next post here I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment