Wednesday 10 September 2014

Wallaceburg Lakers OHA Great Lakes Jr.C concept

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today is Wednesday, to some it's a normal Wednesday, but to me hockey season is here well Junior C league that is even thou I won't be able to attend to the first game of this season, but that doesn't mean I can't show you my concept of this team, so let's get going with the Wallaceburg Lakers OHA Great Lakes Jr.C concept!

The Wallaceburg Lakers is a OHA Great Lakes Jr.C hockey club base from Wallaceburg, Ontario. Established in 1972, they won only 1 Great Lakes Jr.C title in 1999, and at the same year made all the way to the OHA Jr.C finals only to lose in 4 games. After their championship season they've been up and down from making it to the Great Lakes Jr.C finals, to missing playoffs, this team have been through a lot. Last season they wore the Lizard biting a hockey stick with the net in the background as the team's logo! Most of this team's logo history it's always word mark logo that said "LAKERS" on it with they brought it back for the 2014-15 season. Now with yapping about the team's history aside, on to the concept.

The stripes on the arms and hem is the wave style, pretty much simple yet effect to me. The fonts on the nameplate is UConn, and fonts for the numbers are the Connecticut Whale (now Hartford Wolf Pack) I felt the it fits well with this concept. The logo is made by me I try to give wavy like shield with waves in between the team's name above and "Jr.C" below. The colors are indeed green, gold, and black.

SG-94 Feedback
HJC Feedback

Well that's today post. Remember send in your defunct hockey concepts if you want to part of my "Concept of the Dead" month this October. Lastly once again check out my Facebook page, and like it! Until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment