Sunday 14 September 2014

Blenheim Blades OHA Great Lakes Jr.C concept

Hello, I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Today is Sunday, and tonight I'm off to a hockey game featuring today's concept, the Blenheim Blades.

The Blades were founded in 1965 as the "Golden Blades" until in 1974 when they removed the "Golden" and just called themselves "Blades." The last time this team won a championship was the BCJHL Jr.D title, ever since then this team had a lot of low seed results more than high seeds results, they can't even make it through the first round until the 2014 playoffs were they finally made it to the 2nd round only to get screwed out of it were they had 2-0 series lead gunning for 3-0 lead, but it was in half in the 3rd period in Belle River when the light went out, and instead of ending that game they decide to restart game 3 the next night, with that call the Blades fell apart and lost to the Belle River Canadiens 4-2.

Now with my yap yap aside time for the concept.
This link will show you what their current set looks like. This is just simple with stripes at the right places. I use the Toronto Maple Leafs old nameplate and using the Minnesota Wild old number fonts to fit this theme I was going for, which I am going to explain about the logo now. Thanks to inspiration from the team's old late 90's logo,  I mixed a saw blade, spokes, and the team's current shoulder patch altogether. The shoulder patch is made by me. Lastly, the colours are black, gold, and white.

SG-94 Feedback
HJC Feedback

Well, that's today post! Again if you want to send your defunct hockey concept to be part of October's "Concept of the Dead" send them to me, and I'll post them here! Also, don't forget to like my Facebook page. Until then I'm Alan, I'll get an elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment