Friday 5 September 2014

IceHL World: Stockholm Hammers

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Well summer is over, kids are back to their schools, and over at my job is busy. What better way to post today with a concept made by me!

Today one my concept that was part of IceHL World contest the Stockholm Hammers.

This one I admitted was rushed, I had 5 hours left til the due date. Simple stripes, and Dallas Stars yoke with trim. SF Piezolectric is the font for the numbers, and the letters are the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Well that's today post, it may been quick but worth it because it's the only Stockholm Hammers you're going to see here, why? Because my next 3 IceHL concept posts will also featuring a contributor IecHL concepts so hope you all enjoy it. Don't forget send in your defunct team concepts if you want to be part of October's "Concept of the Dead!"  For now I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment