Saturday 12 July 2014

Summer of Concept Contributor: Power Rangers! (See what I did there!)

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Welcome to week 2 of my "Summer of Contributors!"  This week is another Joey concept, but this time is a full body concept of the Tampa Bay Lightning alternate concept. Also we got a Rangers concept from Ricky. Let's get to it.

Tampa Bay Lightning Concept [by Joey]
Up points: Black is the main color on this one, blue came in second, that's how the team should be doing right now. The vertical arm stripe is classy, but to me it really fits the team good.
Down points: The "BOLTS" logo is good, but it's lacks trim around it. The numbers look plain without trim around it. The hem stripe is too thick, it makes the front look too busy. Lastly the stripes on the socks is place too low to me.
My suggestions: Thin the hem stripe, add trims around the "BOLTS" logo, and the TV numbers, and raise the stripes on the socks.

New York Rangers Concept [by Ricky]
Up points: Stripes on the arms, hem, and even on the yokes is well put together, using the Liberty logo is a good pick to my mind, and lastly red as the team's main colors is rare to see on the Rangers but this works!
Down point: The shoulder patch is placed too close to the collar to me. The Liberty logo doesn't match with the colors on the jersey.
My suggestion: Change the blue on the jersey to navy blue like the Liberty logo, and it's good to go.


Well that's this week post, see you all next week for another addition of "Summer of Contributors!" Until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment