Saturday 19 July 2014

Summer of Concept Contributor: Behind the Mask

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. This week "Summer of Contributors!" is not a hockey jerseys, but it's a goalie mask concept from Ricky M. Off to the concept.

Ryan Miller St.Louis Blues Mask concept [By Ricky M.]
The details on the mask looks great! The notes are placed on the right spots. The Gateway Arch in navy is may be blended with true blue, but you can still see it. Lastly the city tops this nice art work all the way around the mask. the back of the mask is simply clever. The down point is the Olympics rings kinda overdoing it, it would work only in the Olympics, and not in the NHL.

Well that's week post! Keep your eyes peel for next Saturday for more "Summer of Contributors!" Until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment