Saturday 5 July 2014

Summer of Concept Contributor: Oil change!

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.Well summer is here and the beginning of "Summer of Contributors!" Every week all summer long will be nothing but contributor posts, contributor posts, contributor post! Today we got a contributor post from Joey F. Let's get going shall we.

Up points: The steel drop logo is one of the best logos that can't be recolored ever was used on this concept, and looked good. The silver yoke with white trim was a nice touch. To make it unique was the shoulder patch in the edge of the yoke really fits the Oilers theme very clever.
Down points: The arm stripes is way low to the wrist.
My suggestion: Bring the the stripes up at least close to the TV numbers.

Well that's this week post to kick off the "Summer of Contributors!" See you all next week until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment