Thursday 26 June 2014

Team Liechtenstein Concept

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. This week will be the last week until the summer of concept contributors begins. Back in October I posted Team Prussia concept that base on a anime series that I watched, witch once again I watch it and it inspired me to do another concept base on a country that doesn't have a rich hockey history, but this country is still around, it's a small country that is sitting between Switzerland, and Austria. The country is Liechtenstein, let's get to the concept shall we.

Simple concept the stripes is base on the country's flag. The logo I made has the letter "L" with red, and blue stripes, with the crown to go with all base on once again the country's flag. Numbers are the Ottawa Senators current fonts, and nameplate Anaheim Ducks fonts with only one trim.

Well that's my last post of concept made by me. next week will be the "Summer of Concept Contributors" hope you all enjoy it until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment