Tuesday 17 June 2014

Team Denmark Concepts

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Before my concepts I would like to congrats the Los Angeles Kings on winning the Stanley Cup with double overtime win over the Rangers last Friday night, congrats Kings.
Last month was my team Finland concepts (both world champions, and Olympics version) now this time I made both the world champions, and the Olympics versions Team Denmark.

World Champions version
Stripes on both the arms, and the hem have their own look compare to the white jersey, and the dark jersey. The shoulder patch is diamond shape with the country's flag. The logo is the a lion base on the country's coat of arm, with the shield behind it. The font for the nameplate is Montreal Canadiens, while the numbers is Calgary Flames.

Olympics version
Remember my Quebec Rampart QMJHL concept that has the castle patterns? Well I haven't use it in a long time so I use it for a theme that this country created, "LEGO!" LEGO pattern on the arms, hem, even on the yoke witch the yoke itself has the shape base on you guess it, the Dallas Stars current yoke. The logo is a shield with the country flag made out of LEGO! The logo is not the only one that got LEGO'd, also the numbers is too! The nameplate is the only thing on this concept that is normal. Lastly just like my Team Sweden, and Finland concepts, the fake lase is replaced by the country's flag.

HJC Feedback
SG-94 Feedback
Icethetics Feedback (Olympics version only)

Well that's today post. Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Now I'm off to Wal-Mart to get the LEGO Movie DVD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment