Monday 2 June 2014

Jokerit Concept

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Before we get to a concept, just to remind you all that we are in a final stretch before July for the summer of concept contributor, if you have a concept and want to be part of this event that I'm putting together just send it at ajhftw@gmail.com.
Last Saturday I posted my last post for HCI as the blogger site is no longer being posted anymore as HCI is now on Instagram. It's been a great ride for me to be part of that site, with me no longer doing posts for HCI, I can focus on posting on my time anytime here on my blogger site, for now I thank Caden, and Jake for having me part of HCI til the end.
Now with that out of way for the first time in 2 years I made a KHL concept, well this is base on a team that will join the KHL for 2014-15 season, it's the soon to be former Finnish SM-liiga club Jokerit!

This concept was part of HJC's Jokerit contest, checkerboard everywhere, the arms, hem, socks, and even on the side of the helmet. The logo is currently use by the team I change the black lines with navy. Nameplate is Boston Bruins current fonts, while the numbers are standard block with a thick trim on the dark, and two thin trims on the white jersey.

HJC Feedback

Well that's my first concept post of June 2014, and there will be more coming, and be here this Wednesday for my last Playoff Pickz post! Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment