Tuesday 27 May 2014

AHL Stadium Series Concept Hartford vs. Bridgeport

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Now normally I don't miss every concepts being posted here, only odd ones, and this is one of them.

Oh boy where should I start. The Wolf-pack jersey is simple Stripes on the arms, hem, and even small stripes on the yoke. The logo is a wolf's head with shield that has "HWP" on it under it. Colors are blue, red, and silver.
The Sound Tigers jersey are wild in their own way. Tiger stripes on the arms, hem, yoke and even on the socks. The logo is their current, nothing much to talk about it. I used the Seattle Seahawks NFL numbers to fit this concept.

HJC Feedback
HCI Feedback

Well everyone that's this week post. Until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment