Wednesday 21 May 2014

Cleveland Barons USHL Concept

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Over at HJC they had a Cleveland Barons ReDesign contest that I jumped in and put it together the thing is it didn't have to be part of the NHL, witch means I can slap on any leagues on this concept, so I put the USHL (United State Hockey League) patch on it, seems fitting to me. Enough yip yapping to my concept.

Now I know you look at this and say it's simple, yes it is simple but it fits the theme for this team. Red is the main color, follow by blue. The numbers are standard block with thick trim around it, and the nameplate is also standard block but without any trim. I use the Dallas Stars shoulder yoke and add trim around it to give that sharp modern look the team. The logo is just like the old NHL Barons logo but it have just one trim around the state of Ohio instead of two.

Well that's today post.  Until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment