Wednesday 4 June 2014

2014 NHL Playoff Pickz: Round 3 review, and my Stanley Cup finals pick!

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Well here we are the Stanley Cup finals with two teams battling for the cup! But first on to round 3 review.


Eastern
NY Rangers [M2] vs. Montreal [A3]
My Pick: Rangers over the Habs 4-3
The Result: Rangers over the Habs 4-2
I had hopes for a 7 game series, but the Habs just couldn't do anything to score, and ran out of gas.

Western
Chicago [C3] vs. LA [P3]
My Pick: Hawks over the Kings 4-2
The Result: The Kings "L.A. Kinged" the Hawks 4-3
I thought the Blackhawks got this series in the bag, but the Kings put the Hawks in a pickle, took game 7 in overtime as the Kings win the rematch from last year.

Well it's set it's between the Rangers, and the Kings.
The Rangers will be playing their first Stanley Cup finals since 1994 where they won it all over the Canucks.
For the second time in 3 years the Kings are in the Finals! In 2012 the King won the cup by beating the Devils in 6 games.

My Pick if NYR wins: The Rangers beat the Kings 4-3
My Pick if LA wins: The Kings "L.A. Kinged" the Rangers 4-2

Well that's this year Playoff Pickz now in the books, hope you all enjoy it, and let's enjoy the Stanley Cup finals! For now, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment