Friday 25 April 2014

Team Sweden Concepts

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Remember my team USA concepts? Well today I got another one! This time Team Sweden.

This World Champions Concept is simple, simple jersey design, simple numbers and nameplate fonts. The difference is the collar, I put the Nike 's short collar and add a tie down strings on it. The main logo is the big shield with the country's iconic three crowns logo on top of it. The logo, and the numbers has two thin trims around it. The sleeve patch logo was made by me, originally I had the country's boat logo, but had a heck of the time to have at the right size, so I made one of my own.

This one I'm proud of putting this sucker together. Unlike the World Champions version that has little bit of white on it, this one got more white on this one, white trims on the arms, and hem stripes, pretty much everywhere. The main logo got the three crowns logo on top of the shield with the diamond shape with the country's flag inside of it. The sleeve patch is just like the WC concept, nothing to say about it. Lastly the collar, remember those stupid fake lases that Nike thought they're smart with? Well guess what? I say "Screw you Nike, and your stupid fake lase!" I replaced it with the flag of Sweden.

HJC Feedback 
SG-94 Feedback

Well that's today post. There are some series already done, but I'm going to post about it on my next edition of "The Playoffs Pickz" until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment