Tuesday 22 April 2014

NCAA outdoor game concept Michigan vs. Michigan State

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. I got nothing to yap about right now, so I got a concept for you, so let's get to it.


On the Michigan Wolverines the jersey was base on my special event concept I did, but two things I change. One was the jersey switched from blue to yellow with blue stripe, and white trim. Second the logo is the big "M" on it with the wolverine inside of it. On the Michigan State jersey is pretty much simple with the angle yoke, and just like the wolverines there is a Spartan logo inside the big "S" so there you go my outdoor game concept.

HJC Feedback Icethetics Feedback

Well hope you enjoy a quick post by me, there will be more coming and the next round picks coming soon, until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment