Saturday 19 April 2014

Team USA Concepts

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Hope you all read my Playoffs Pickz from Wednesday? If didn't I got the link right here. Now enough about that on to the concepts. What you get when you have me, concepts, world champions, the Olympics, and Canada's rival USA have in common?  You get Team USA Concepts, both World champions, and Olympics versions that's what! Let's get going.

On this one I use a standard USA logo that they can't use at the Olympics. Arm stripes I try to give it a wave look to it. The hem stripes is straight in the front, but wavy in the back. The shoulder patch is made by me. Nameplates, and numbers are standard block font.

Just like the World Champion version with the arms, hem stripes, fonts, and shoulder patch. Instead of the tie-down collar I switch it with a different collar. I took the 2012 Olympics Man's Basketball logo, and add the flag underneath the USA word mark with two gold stars to represent the two gold metals that Team USA won.
Well that's your double dose post for today til then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment