Monday 28 April 2014

Concept Contributor: Going green

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. It's been weeks since the last time I did a Concept Contributor post, so let's get on with the concept.

Celtic FC concept [by Ricky]
Up points: For a concept base on a Scottish Football (soccer) club, it's a good looking concept. The stripes is nicely placed. The fonts fits with this concept very well. The Celtic patterns are awesome!
Down points: the bright green color doesn't seem look right to me.
My suggestion: Make the bright green on all of them to normal green like on the white jersey.

Well, today's post is in the books. Hopefully round 1 be done later this week so I can do my review of that round including my round 2 picks, until then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment