Friday 21 March 2014

Lone Contributor 3: Turtle Power!

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Playoffs is coming very close as we speak of, and it's a close race for those playoff spots. 
Just to repeat from my last week post, I got no concepts made for my "April Fools Day" post, it's pretty much my tradition in doing it, and it maybe a good chance it'll never happen if I don't get my butt going. Unless you can make it happen, I'm thinking of an April Fools day post featuring Contributors! If you have any concepts that has rivals color/logo switch, special events, parodys, and so on.

And now to concept contributors.

Maryland Terrapins NCAA concept [by Ricky]
Up points: Compare to the messed up set that the school's football team wore years ago, this one is pretty much tamed. The arm stripes, and the yokes is well place. Lastly putting the state's flag patterns on the numbers that you can barely see is O.K. with me.
Down points: The terrapin above the work mark logo, and front number combo is good but I felt that it should be use only on the alternate jersey.
My Suggestion: Replace the terrapin above the work mark logo, and front number combo on the white, and dark with just the terrapin with "M" on the chest.

Well that's today's post. Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment