Friday 14 March 2014

Team Canada Spengler Cup Version

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Well the trade deadline is in the books witch means we are now on the final stretch of this year NHL season. Who's going to the playoffs? Who will not? We'll have to wait and see.
Today I got both an concept, and some rants about the some trades that caught my eye.

St. Louis and Callahan swap teams
St. Louis was traded to the big apple New York Rangers, while Mr. Callahan heads south to play for the Tampa Bay Lightning. What’s makes it intrusting is that they were Captain, the question is will they get the “C” with their new team? Probably not, but who knows we’ll have to wait and see.

Loungo as the Canuck no more!
After all the drama that happened in Vancouver for lord knows how long came to an end, or to some nucks fans a bitter end. I never knew the day that this would happened, from the failure to win the Stanley Cup, the early first round elimination 2 years in a row, the starting goalie saga, and the list goes on. But not anymore as he got traded to the team he made a name for himself years ago, the Florida Panthers. Last night he made an impact by making 25 saves, help the Panthers beat the Sabres 2-0, and earned a shutout, talk about moving on! With some little tweaks on the rosters, the Panthers can be a real playoff contenders for real. With this trade can this be the Vancouver Canucks ultimate down fall?

Enough rant, on to the concept

 Team Canada concept Spengler Cup Version by me
My Team Canada concept number 3, but this one is for the Spengler Cup. Made the arms cut off for ads, the logo has the maple leaf with 12 hockey sticks, symbolizing the 12 Spengler Cup titles this team won.

HJC Feedback
HCI Feedback

Well that's today post hopefully I'll post some more if I feel like it, until then I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment