Sunday 2 March 2014

Double Contributors

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Well the NHL's outdoor games are going to be done, and history! What better way to salute this year then have not 1, but 2 contributor concepts here on AJH HJA. Let's get going.

Pittsburgh vs. Chicago Stadium Series Concept [by Ricky]
Pittsburgh
Up points: Gold as the main color on the jersey is a good move to my mind. The robo Penguin make a return is alright with me. Lastly the design base on the team's first ever alternate jersey never get too old for me.
Down points: 2 things. 1. No hem stripe makes the jersey look uncompleted, and 2. The grey wrist stripe looks plain to me.
My suggestion: Add hem stripes, and give some touches to that grey wrist stripes some more love just like the others.
Chicago
Up points: The stripes is well put together, and the red numbers is an eye popper for me.
Down points: Red under the arms, and the red helmet throw this concept off to me.
My suggestion: Make the red under the arms, and the red helmet black.

Team Kazakhstan Concept [by Joey F.]
Up points: The design on the jersey is simple, but with the angle pattern slap on it gave it that "Team Kazakhstan" written all over it. Nameplate is Blue Jackets font, but fits the theme on this concept. Lastly nice job on the "C" patch there.
Down point: The only thing is the lack of white, that's all.
My suggestion: Add some white on the jersey from replace a yellow stripe, to add white trim around the numbers.

Well that's today post, hope you all enjoy it, even without an concept by me. I'm on competition mode right now this week, so don't expect and new post from me on this site for now, and working afternoon shift this week ain't making it easy for me, but I do have an partner helping me out with this one, hopefully we get this sucker done in time before the due date. Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment