Friday 28 February 2014

Delaware Pioneers Concept

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Last Sunday, we witness Team Canada shutting out Sweden to win back to back gold metal! A first in the NHL Olympics era. This could be the last time we see NHL players playing in the Olympics as the deal between IOC, and NHL could end on a low note. Making an return post since my 200th post! Only 1 concept by me today, but that's fine with me nothing much to do so. Let's get to my concept shall we.

 This is my first concept made for 2014, it was part of HJC's Delaware Pioneers contest. Simple arm stripes, simple hem stripes, simple fonts on both nameplate and numbers, with the addition of yoke stripes. The logos are designed by Dylan Wonka, witch is the only things that is not simple, it's unique!

HJC Feedback

Well that's today post, the next post after this will be an lone contributor post, what is it? You'll have to find out! Until then, I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment