Friday 28 March 2014

Lone Contributor 4: A silver line for a leaf

Hello I'm Alan, I'll get elbow to my head, so you don't have to. Last call for sending any of your silly concepts for this years April's fools day post, if you have any concepts that has rivals color/logo switch, special events, parodys, and so on. If have any silly concepts send them to me at ajhftw@gmail.com, so that I can put together for this year April fools day post.
With that aside, today I got another concept from a contributor, an different contributor this week so let's get to it.
Toronto Maple Leafs Alternate Concept [by Joey F]
Up points: Using the teams old shoulder patch as the main logo in the front with some tweaks on it, is O.K. with me. Adding white trim around the number that gives them a better look on the concept. The tie-down collar and yoke with trim combo is a good move. Lastly nice use the hem stripe with the white trim on it.
Down point: The cuffs is alright, but doesn't fit this concept to me.
My suggestion: Get rid of the cuffs and put the arm stripes with the same treatment as the hem stripe.

Well that's this week post, remember if have any silly concepts send them to me at ajhftw@gmail.com for this year April's fools day post, until then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment